$10 per month + one-time hardware cost
Drive smarter with TELUS Drive+.
Available for both consumer and business customers.
- Take better care of your car - Get a better understanding of your car and receive helpful car diagnostics and trouble notifications directly to your phone with the TELUS Drive+ mobile app, available for both Android and iOS.
- Track your car - Put family safety first and get peace of mind by tracking your car’s location, viewing driving behaviour and setting geofences to receive notifications for when the car enters or exits boundaries on a map.
- Stay connected - No matter the distance, complete your drive by turning your car into a Wi-Fi Hotspot and connect up to five devices. Now your family can browse and stream with ease while on-the-go.
- Stay safe on the road - Receive car alerts like Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) to understand why the engine light is on, and when you should visit a mechanic. Track battery levels and get notifications if you leave the car lights on 3
- Family safety and peace of mind - Track your car's location and view up to five cars on a map. Know when loved ones depart and arrive safely, and set geofences to receive notifications for when the car enters or exits custom boundaries on a map.
- Track your trips - Keep track of your trip history and statistics of how you drive. Set alerts for when the car exceeds a specific speed limit and view driving behaviour.
- Export your trips - Need to track trips for business purposes? Tag your trip as "business" and conveniently export them to your email directly from the app.
- $5 hardware cost on a 2-year term or $120 with no term.
- And $10.00 per month to add to your TELUS SharePlus or Your Choice plan. Comes with 1GB shareable bonus data for 12 months.
Most cars that are model year 1996 or newer have an OBD-II (On Board Diagnostics version 2) port that the device plugs into.